Sunday, February 8, 2009
a funny thing...
We visited a small church today...and a funny thing happened! During the reading of the Gospel, we heard some commotion behind us. Frantics whispers, someone moving through the pews. Finally, I turned around and there was a kid looking beneath the pews....he ultimately ended up at our pew. In looking down, we saw what he was looking for! It looked like a big worm (maybe an earthworm) but we later found out it was a baby snake. It was too funny and I just wanted to laugh out loud. Needless to say, my attention was not focused on the reading. I did focus on the sermon though. The message today was simple-we need each other. What more can I add to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahaha!!! that is awesome! I wonder if the guy reading could tell something else was going on.
ReplyDelete